- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention potential CrossFitters! Think you need to already be "in shape" to get started? Are you intimidated by the intensity or by doing movements you're unfamiliar with? Checking out this article - "Scared of CrossFit?" - might change your mind! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs nearly every Saturday, 8am-10am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're still hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us at CFWP!
- We are excited to announce that one of our athletes, Kristen Sanchez, will now be treating patients as a satellite location for Cascade Sports Injury Prevention and Physical Therapy at CFWP! For more information about pricing or to schedule an appointment call (303) 484-1232, text (925) 487-1904, or email email@example.com
8 Min EMOM of:
High hang power snatch + hang power snatch (above the knee) + hang squat snatch (below the knee) + overhead squat; Start at 50% and build to no more than 70%; Goal is speed and good timing on the second pull so stay at weights you can practice this.
6 Minute AMRAP for quality of
- 5 Strict Toes-to-bar
- 5 DB OHS, 50#/35#, right arm
- 5 DB OHS, 50#/35#, left arm
Rest 2 minutes then 6 minute AMRAP of:
- 10 One-arm Dumbbell snatch, 50#/35# (alternating arms)
- 10 Wall balls, 20#/14# (Rx+ 30#/20#)
- 30 Double unders