- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Attention potential CrossFitters! Think you need to already be "in shape" to get started? Are you intimidated by the intensity or by doing movements you're unfamiliar with? Checking out this article - "Scared of CrossFit?" - might change your mind! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs nearly every Saturday, 8am-10am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're still hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us at CFWP!
- We are excited to announce that one of our athletes, Kristen Sanchez, will now be treating patients as a satellite location for Cascade Sports Injury Prevention and Physical Therapy at CFWP! For more information about pricing or to schedule an appointment call (303) 484-1232, text (925) 487-1904, or email email@example.com
- 3x800m Run
- Rest 3:00 between runs; goal is consistency (compare to 7/1/17)
In teams of 3:
- Row 3000m (switching every 1000m)
Non-rowing partners complete:
- 50 pushups (break up reps as desired, 1 partner working at a time)
- 40 Double KB step ups, 53#/35#, 20" (break up reps as desired, 1 partner working at a time)
- 30 sec plank (done together)
Start back at the pushups each time a switch is made on the rower.