- This is the third month operating at our new location - 393 S. Broadway! We're located in the Broadway Marketplace, in the same parking lot as Sam's Club, Starbucks, Albertson's - we're right next to Kmart on the west side of the complex, and ~100 meters from the Alameda Light Rail Station! Free unlimited off street parking!
- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- Sunday Open Gym hours change! Sunday Open Gym hours are now 9am-1030am.
- We are happy to announce the additional of Gabriel Romero to our coaching staff! Many of you have had a chance to meet him over the past few weeks, and if you haven't, you will soon!
- We have added Oly lifting hours to the schedule! Our new Olympic Lifting coach Kalee Noe is now coaching from 4-6pm on MWF. Come in any time during that window to get some Oly work in!
- Hang squat clean, find a heavy single (compare to 8/3/15)
For time (5:00 cap):
- 50 Strict Ring Dips (gymnastics re-test, compare to 8/3/15)
At 5:00, 10 min AMRAP of:
- 8 squat cleans, 95#/65#
- 8 Burpee over bar
- 200m Run