- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Row intervals, 8x250m
- Alternate back and forth with a partner until you have each completed eight rows. Compare times to 8/20/16
For time, in teams of 2, complete:
- 20 Turkish Get Ups, 53#/35# alternating arms, with one partner working at a time
Then with one person running at a time, 8 rounds of:
- 200m Med ball run, 20#/14#
Non-running partner completes:
- 8 KB push press right arm + 8 KB push press left arm, 53#/35#
- ME KB lunges until your partner returns