- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- If you missed Kristin Wallace's nutrition talk a few weeks back or want to remember some of the info she discussed, check out this article she just wrote, "Metabolic Efficiency and CrossFit". Thanks for sharing Kristin!
- Deadlift, work up to a heavy double (compare to 5/5/16)
- HS walking between sets
For 6 Minutes:
- Row for meters (compare to 5/19/16)
Rest 3 minutes then 6 Minute AMRAP of:
- 10 Toes-to-bar
- 5 Deadlifts, 275#/185#
- 5 Box jumps, 30"/24"