- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- If you missed Kristin Wallace's nutrition talk a few weeks back or want to remember some of the info she discussed, check out this article she just wrote, "Metabolic Efficiency and CrossFit". Thanks for sharing Kristin!
8 min EMOM of:
- 1 Squat clean; compare to 6/29/16
Five 2-minute rounds of
- 200m Run
- 10 Box jumps, 30"/24"
- ME squat cleans, 115#/75#
Rest 1 Minute between rounds.