- Happy CrossFit Games weekend! If you're excited by what you're seeing on ESPN, we'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes. Click here to sign yourself in!
- It's CFWP wedding season! Last Saturday Emiko and Ace tied the knot, and today is John and Marcy's special day! Congrats guys! Kristina and I have been honored to attend both of these special days and are so happy for you all!
- We signed a lease on a new 6000sf space for CFWP! Our move to 393 S. Broadway - roughly 800m from our current location (next to Kmart right by the Alameda light rail stop) - is right around the corner. We aim to start classes there NLT Monday 8/3, and stay tuned for details on our moving "party" (where we solicit help carrying and setting stuff up, and provide non-paleo food and beverages) next weekend!
- 3x800m Run
- Rest exactly 3 min between runs
In teams of 2 complete:
- Four 400m Runs with plate 45#/35#; partners alternate running (so each runs twice)
Non-running partner completes AMRAP of:
- 3 Wall climbs
- 12 Goblet squats, 53#/35#
- 24 Grasshoppers
Partner returning from the run picks up the AMRAP where the other partner left off., and the partners continue working through the AMRAP for the duration of the runs.