- If you're excited by what you saw on ESPN last weekend with the CrossFit Games, we'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- We signed a lease on a new 6000sf space for CFWP! Our move to 393 S. Broadway - roughly 800m from our current location (next to Kmart right by the Alameda light rail stop) - is right around the corner. We are starting classes there Monday 8/3, and our "moving party" will kick off this Friday afternoon/evening! We are cancelling classes this Friday night and Saturday morning - you can still come in and get a workout in - and we'd love to have as much help as we can get this weekend!
8 min EMOM of
- 1 Hang squat clean + 1 Squat clean
Five 2-minute rounds of:
- 200m Run
- 10 Power cleans, 155#/105#
- ME KB swings in remaining time, 70#/53#
Rest 1 minute between rounds