- If you're excited by what you saw on ESPN last weekend with the CrossFit Games, we'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in!
- We signed a lease on a new 6000sf space for CFWP! Our move to 393 S. Broadway - roughly 800m from our current location (next to Kmart right by the Alameda light rail stop) - is right around the corner. We are starting classes there Monday 8/3, and our "moving party" will kick off this Friday afternoon/evening! We are cancelling classes this Friday night and Saturday morning - you can still come in and get a workout in - and we'd love to have as much help as we can get this weekend!
- Front squat, 3x5 across, 5# more than 7/6/15
- Strict/weighted pullups between sets
3 Rounds for time of:
- 15 Toes-to-bar
- 12 Front rack lunges, 135#/95#
- 9 Box jumps, 30"/24"
- Run 800m BETWEEN rounds (so there are 2 runs total)