- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman ofWashington Park Chiropractic for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- The next CFWP Goal Setting Workshop is TODAY Saturday 7/23, 730am-9am! Come in for coffee and inspiration, and stick around for a workout at 9am! Friends and family welcome!
- 4x400m Run
- Rest 2 minutes between runs; aim for consistency across all runs; compare to 6/18/16
In teams of 2, with one partner working on the reps at a time, complete for time:
- 30 Wall climbs; partners switch every 5 reps, resting partner holds in bottom of air squat
- 100 Back rack weighted Step ups, 95#/65#, 20"; partners switch every 25 reps, resting partner holds a plank
- 300 Double unders; partners switch at 150 reps, resting partner holds KBs in each hand, 70#/53#