- Curious about CrossFit or looking for a new CF gym? We'd love to have you come in for a free class and see what we're all about! New CrossFitters should aim to try out one of our L1/L2 classes, experienced CFers can come by anytime. Click here to sign yourself in! And remember we have free unlimited off street parking!
- Attention new CrossFitters! Our Fundamentals Intro Program runs every Saturday, 9am-11am. Click here to find out more and sign up! If you're hesitant about getting started, click here to find a series of blog posts from Dr. Lisa Goodman of for a medical professional's take on starting CrossFit with us!
- Front squat, 3-3-2-1-1-1 (75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95%, 100%), compare to 7/27
- 5 sets of HS holds - pick a time you can for all sets
Five 2-minute rounds of:
- 200m Run
- ME Wall balls, 20#/14# (Rx+ 30#/20#)
Rest 1 minute between rounds.